Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

jeudi 10 mars 2016

Cover#174 Czech, New record: Regis mail with Monkey year and EUROPA 2015 stamps,



This one is my best quick one I ever got. It took only 5 days to reach destinataire for an international mail. Bravo the post! My new record.

Sent: 4/3/2015
Arrived: 10/3/2015 

 This MS Year of the Monkey of Indonesia has an error. Instead of 2567, they printed "2566" (the last year) on top of MS. As my information I got from my friend, Indonesia Post has decided to cancel all of this then reprint new MS with corrected information but untill now, it seems that Indonesia Post has ignored that. Im not sure if they still sell the error MS to public but no correct MS is sold.




And from Isle of Man, this one has error in the size of Queen head too. The larger one (right one) is on the stamp on the sheet of 50, another on the sheet of ten. I would not never remake it if not read the infos fro IOM post.


And the last ones, Monkey Year Stamps of Canada. I must say This is the most beautiful issue for Year of the Monkey this year. Canada post always fascinates my eyes by its products.




Thank Trung for these awesome stamps!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire